“Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat. In our mad rush for progress and modern improvements let's be sure we take along with us all the old-fashioned things worth while.” Laura Ingalls Wilder

Sunday, December 01, 2013

A Thrifty Christmas Tree

This year Ann wanted to decorate a bare branch tree ... she actually found this just pitched along the roadside a few weeks ago .. wrote down it's exact location and her beau picked it up and brought it home.  I just let her have at it and this is what whimsy looks like.

6 comments:

Pat said...

It looks wonderful! I love the sweet simple look of it!

Dani said...

The minimalist look :)

She does look happy with it.

Tanya Murray said...

I'm loving it!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Sweet ~ good to see you here again.

Have a wonderful Christmas season.

FlowerLady

Sandy said...

Last year I put up our regular big tree, fully decorated. But over in the corner in dining room I had a little Charlie Brown type tree decorated much like your daughter's tree here. I received just as many compliments on that scrawny tree as our big one.

Kim Gibson said...

Cute! Merry Christmas!