Photo: Great grandparents at their farm in Blandinsville, IL, with five of their six children .. my grandpa was yet a twinkle in grandma's eye. Stable boy and governess also pictured. Hodges farm, circa 1903-4

Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Time Team - America's Birthplace

I have enjoyed watching the 'Time Team' (a British TV series) ... they have an episode on Jamestown.

At one time in my genealogical search, I had found a line leading to Jamestown, but my son Nathan sat down at my computer to play a silly game and closed the link.  Oh well, maybe one day I'll rediscover the lead.  Our family does have colonial relatives from Virginia ... so it's not too far fetched.

If you like history shows, take a peek at this episode.


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing the link. I hope to watch it some time soon.

Saija said...

just popping by to say hope your Sunday is Mah-vel-us! AND i'm enjoying the fact you are blogging again! ;)