2. Wheat was sprouted, dried .. and is ready for grinding to make bread. Supposed to be easier to digest if sprouted and/or soaked before baking. Attended a 'webinar' detailing the benefits of sprouting grains.
3. Yogurt made for fruit parfaits.
4. Ordered our yearly purchase of local/pastured meat: Chicken, turkey, pork and beef.
5. Date day with hubby ~ International auto show (new cars). No .. we didn't buy, we just like to see what's on the market. Not having a car payment is our incentive to keep ours in good repair.
6. Hubby is making a conscious effort to cut back on sugar. I try not to nag ;) He's now drinking filtered water that has been infused with slices of fresh fruit. One baby step at a time is good.
7. This should be first on the list ~ my little granddaughter is doing well. She's 9 lbs - 4 ounces. Her congenital heart defect is stable ... it's such a joy to cuddle with her.
8. And second should have been a mention that my son, Nathan, has a 4.0 GPA. He's my hero with the extra chromosome.