“Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat. In our mad rush for progress and modern improvements let's be sure we take along with us all the old-fashioned things worth while.” Laura Ingalls Wilder

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 6

No pictures .. but I did manage to spray the fruit trees with a dormant oil spray that I made using water,  organic clary sage & fir vegetable oil soap, vinegar .. and 1/2 teaspoon tea tree oil.  My pump sprayer was no where to be found . . . so I used a spray bottle .. definitely not a small job!  Thank goodness the trees have not budded or leafed out and are only a few years old.  Now it's time for a lazy Sunday afternoon nap!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

Clary sage is sedative .. now I know why I got so tired after spraying the trees. I use clary sage essential oil as a sleep aid ... It just happened to be in my soap .. duh!