- Diffusing my own version of Thieves' Oil to help ward off the flu/cold season.
- Minimally decorating for Christmas.
- Making meals with 90% fewer grains and feeling much better after our feast on Thanksgiving.
- Making plans with hubby .. HE HAS 20 DAYS LEFT TO WORK UNTIL HE RETIRES.
- Getting my hair cut in a different style .. think layers :)
- Not letting the calendar get overbooked.
- Planning the Christmas dinner to be comfort food .. nothing fancy.
- Stoking the fire in the wood stove .. baby it's COLD outside!
- Putting the finishing touches on our new home office.
- Taking my grandson out on a special date.
Season of Serenity