Photo: Great grandparents at their farm in Blandinsville, IL, with five of their six children .. my grandpa was yet a twinkle in grandma's eye. Stable boy and governess also pictured. Hodges farm, circa 1903-4

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Expecting and Soon!

Mrs. Mac here.

Hello old blog and anyone still following the Thrifty Garden Home?
I'm thinking of resurrecting this site!

Social media, politics and the news have driven me to my wits end.  I know there is civility somewhere, so this will be my place to ponder.

If you are reading this and recall our past visits, please leave a short note.

We are expecting our fourth grandson!   Our youngest daughter, Ann, and her husband are due with their first child next week!  Image may contain: one or more people and indoor
TTFN (ta-ta-for-now),

Mrs. Mac

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

So, so good to see a new post from you. It's been ages. Hope to see more of you now that you've broken the ice back into blogging.

Congrats on newly coming grandbaby.

Happy Summer ~ FlowerLady

Laurie said...

I'm still here, and look forward to future posts!

donna said...

It's nice to see you again. I too am working on new blog posts and discovering new bloggers in the process.
Hugs
Donna